Sunday, September 11, 2005

Daring Fireball: The iTunes 5 Announcement From the Perspective of an Anthropomorphized Brushed Metal User Interface Theme

Daring Fireball: The iTunes 5 Announcement From the Perspective of an Anthropomorphized Brushed Metal User Interface Theme: "Brushed Metal: Calculator? I’m out of iTunes and you tell me I’ve still got Calculator? When is the Special Event scheduled for the next version of Calculator? Oh, that’s right, there is none, because no one gives a shit about Calculator."

2 comments:

eric said...

Hi there, just jumping around the blogs and landed on yours. I like the way you have laid it out.My blog isn’t up to much but I have a really good affirmations site. (It helps people achieve their Dreams). Check it out if you get the time :-) Anyway keep up the good work and I’ll check back later.

job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
My gov. student loan and consolidation blog, is something you need to peep out!